Depressed Robo



Hey servant,
Dont think your are a boss,
Sacrificing is your religion,
Your duty is to loss.



Wowowow!

Hey there, I am a robo. I work fourteen hours a day. I have to charge my battery for seven hours. The other time, I just keep thinking about my whole HELL day. I don't have a right to say 'NO' to you. I cannot laugh without your permission. I can't take a rest even when I have completed your order. I sacrifice my social life, so that you can enjoy yours. I don't have a nature, I run on the manners you taught me. You hear the word 'Holiday' as 'Extra Hours' from my mouth. Hopes, you said you should not think about it. Expectations, yes, you said this work is all your future. Achievement, yes, you are employed overall. Goals, yes, make me happy.

Still reading and thinking how good my life is? Don't be so jealous from me. I know your ones is better than mine. So go and live your life happily, don't get trapped in the game of hearts. You have everything that help you to breathe peacefully. You have Hopes, Expectations, Achievements, Goals in your life. There are more interesting things in life than just being depressed and thankfully you are not depressed till now.

Stay happy, spread happiness, I don't really want you to be a depressed robo like me. Do what you like and throw out the word 'sadness' from your life. Don't be late. Good bye! I need to charge my battery for another day! Good Night.



Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment